If you plan on applying for an upcoming grant, you don’t need to wait until the grant has been released to start preparing for success.
Savvas has created a checklist of 5 key steps you can do now to kick-start your grant planning for 2023:
- Review last year’s grant applications
- Begin collecting and comparing data
- Form a cross-functional planning committee
- Schedule meeting times in advance
- Use guiding questions to build an agenda for each meeting
For an in-depth walkthrough of each step, plus helpful tips and resources, simply click the button below to access your free copy of 5 Ways to Kick-Start Your Grant Planning.
Get more information about finding funding and grants for your school or district, including guidance on ESSA, from the Savvas school funding team.